Monday, January 1, 2024

The Plan

If you know me, you know that I love to plan. I love the thought of a blank new year calendar. A blank new year that you can do anything with. The start to a new season. The start of a new birthday. It's all a great reason to plan. If you know me, you also know that I am prepared for that plan to go to shit and to just go with the flow because truly that is MY balance. 

Last year,  I missed doing some of the things that I really enjoy. I never made it to Block Island. I didn't see a monster truck show. I didn't see any races at Seekonk Speedway. I didn't go on our annual Vermont Trip. I did however see a Providence Bruins game and a Boston Bruins game. Rob & I went to the Ice Castles with the Maddie, CJ & Robbie. I did make it to the Cape Cod Inflatable Park with Maddie and Stephanie and her kids. Rob and I made it to Hampton Beach...twice. I had my first trip to Puerto Rico which ended with me hitting a cow. I had a very fun adventure to the Franklin Zoo with Kenda. I went to South Carolina with Dre and Allison and we got to see Charlestown and Myrtle Beach. Nathan celebrated his 25th birthday. I went to Salem with Jeanette. I visited The Umbrella Factory with Dre. 


So my plan for 2024 begins. 

            States I plan to visit and with whom:

                    Connecticut with Rob in January

                    Tennessee with Dalissa

                    Florida with Rob and kids in August

                    New Hampshire to the Lareau Cove and grandkids maybe

                    Virginia solo trip by myself

                    Vermont in July with the family


            Annual things I plan to do & some new things

                       The Cape Cod Inflatable Park / Wicked Waves

                        Hampton Beach

                        Monster Truck

                        Providence Bruins Game

                        Block Island

                        Seekonk Speedway

                        NEW: umbrella's in Newport


        We also have some big events this year. 

                        I turn 50 (dalissa & mike too )

                        Larissa turns 30

                        Mason & Lilly turn 10

                        Maddie turns 15

                        CJ & Robbie turn 18

                        CJ & Robbie have senior proms

                        CJ & Robbie graduate (Nori & Michael too )

                        Nathan is determined to get his license

                        Rob's step-dad turns 80

                        

                        

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dumb Home & Slowing down

Enough already with the smart house. You know that I want? I want a dumb home. I want reading nooks and millworks and thoughtful collections...